Join us in our journey towards a sustainable world!
We are continuously looking for passionate talents who like to join our journey and support us and our clients towards a sustainable world. When you are passionate about sustainability, circularity biobased or decarbonization and like to join a young, motivated and entrepreneurial team please check our job openings below!
Consultant/Analyst Twinnovate Solutions
Twinnovate continues their growth and sets up own consultancy activity.
Twinnovate is an International player in the field of decarbonization, sustainability, waste management solutions, the biobased and circular economy. Driven by macro trends like energy security, climate change and fuel scarcity governments and industries set ambitious targets to become less dependent on existing fossil-based industries and renew our economies, Twinnovate is in the center of this change supporting our clients in their transition.
As a consultant/analyst with Twinnovate BV you will be working in this relevant and dynamic business environment and have the opportunity to build a solid network and gain experience in this growing and relevant industry. You will be involved in a broad variety of projects, work with a great team of experts and have great opportunities to develop both your analytical and project management skills.
If you are entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and possess strong analytical and communication skills you’re the person we are looking for!
As Analyst / consultant you will be asked to:
- Understand the requirements, issues and needs of the client’s short-term or long-term goal in relation to carbon reduction and/or the transition towards a biobased or circular economy.
- Collect data using various methods like analyzing reports (internal and external), conducting interviews, initiating surveys etc.
- Analyze complex data and reports and make management summaries and/or visuals (where applicable);
- Advise our clients on possible solutions and scenario’s according to the project objectives and scope as jointly defined with the client;
- Present, explain and discuss project outcomes/findings to the client;
- Support your colleagues in every phase of the project starting from preparing the commercial proposals up to the final presentation towards the client;
- Hold a bachelor and/or master’s degree, technical or business background is preferred;
- 1 to 3 year work experience;
- A drive for sustainability and making a sustainable impact;
- Affinity with relevant topics like carbon reduction, sustainability, biobased and/or circular;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal;
- Entrepreneurial, independent and takes initiative;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- A real team player, both internal and external;
- Capable of creating easy visuals of complex topics;
- You have a strong business-sense, solution driven and focused on the result
- A market competitive salary package;
- You’ll be involved in cutting-edge projects for large corporates and innovative start-up companies;
- You’ll be part of an International team of supportive and experienced colleagues;
- Highly entrepreneurial, inspiring and above all fun working environment;
- High level of freedom to express and implement own ideas for the benefit of the company
Proactive marketing/communication/content design student
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will work within our marketing team, which consists of an experienced Business development manager (Roland Goovers) and is headed by our colleague Martijn Sinke.
You will be mentored by Martijn and together you will work on the marketing strategy of Twinnovate for the global market.
- Test your skills and knowledge in an entourage of experts.
- Roll out your marketing strategy to support the online visibility of Twinnovate (website and social media).
- Help to implement ideas into online strategies and campaigns
- Work together on a marketing plan for online marketing & campaigns
You do this by, among other things:
- Developing and implementing what is needed for creating stronger online visibility of Twinnovate by actively working on improving the content of the online portals like websites, LinkedIn profiles and other social media.
- Working together with the team on preparation of a general online marketing strategy to improve the Twinnovate online presence. Doing this by creating a structured plan for campaigns like webinars, mailing campaigns, newsletters, adding marketing content to webinars, presentations and our websites.
- You are actively involved in generating content which means among others you will visit demonstration projects, hold interviews, create (short) movies and messages to make our activities more visible to the market;
It is very important to have experience and knowledge of writing good appealing texts from interviews and translating them into appealing content. You can support by co-reading reports and advising the team how to improve internal and external communication.
- You are fluent in English as a working language (B2 or more – we will also test this during the interview) – only apply in English. Other preferred languages: Dutch – German – Spanish – (and other, if relevant).
- You are looking for a very interesting (collaboration or graduation?) internship and are following a study programme in Marketing and Communication.
- You have already gained practical experience in the field of consulting, marketing and communication. In addition, you have already been able to carry out projects independently.
- You can independently organize and prioritize work packages.
- You can easily explain ideas and know how to present complex information into appealing and easily understandable texts and or pictures/movies,.
- You are a communicator, not afraid to go to the market and establish new contacts.
- You are good at giving presentations internally and externally – you are not afraid to have the conversation
- You are very critical of information, you don’t take anything for granted at first sight and, perhaps, you know how to make us think twice also and give us new insights.
- You know how to tackle challenges, you are a pro-active, hands-on person who does not stand on hold.
- You can translate complex information into useful insights.
- You are a systems thinker; you are able to reason analytically and strategically.
- You are curious, enthusiastic, and positive by nature.
- You believe in a biobased, carbon neutral and sustainable future economy and like to contribute to the transition
Profile study: Marketing and communication/content design
Only applications in English will be considered.
Location: Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands – from home
Start internship: as soon as you are available
- Duration of internship: 4-6 months
- An internship allowance of EUR 250 per month.
- Options to work from an office or at home due to the COVID situation.
- Working in an international team (Spain, Chile, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Sweden).
- Perspectives to organize and promote yourself within Twinnovate.
Do you want to make a DIFFERENCE every day? Send an email with your CV and motivation letter to Martijn Sinke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will receive an invitation for a video call once we select you as a promising candidate.